A Public Forum

This blog has been created with the intention to become one of the most active social forums in India, where all those who use the internet, the so called literates can actually discuss day to day socio economic, cultural, political and all sorts of issues with fellow Indians in order to critically analyse and ascertain the actual status of the issue rather than believing the various versions of the different media. Hence if you are a patriotic Indian pledging to work for the cause, please do follow us and take part in the discussions. Make sure that you strictly restrict yourself from swears, adult contents and any jokes. Thank you all!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shy To Claim Your Own Rights People? SHIT!

When a beggar comes begging to us, we look at that person and immediately become judgmental. I have seen that only old ladies and old men or those who have a disability would be given money by the people. Even if someone gives these beggars, some money, then that would mostly be Rs 2 and not much. We think that it would be more than enough? Well, really? What can we get today? A small groundnut chikki costs 2 Rs today and in some hotels, one single idly costs 15 Rs!!!








That is just one side. Here is the other side. I had been to a nearby bakery to get some fresh bread 2 days ago. Two guys, roughly of my age came up to the shopkeeper and asked him to give them each, a bottle of coca cola 200 mL. They asked how much they had to pay and the shopkeeper demanded Rs 12 for each bottle. There are advertisements all around the country that says that coca cola 200 mL glass bottle is now selling at Rs 8 per drink. I was really shocked to see that the boys paid up without even looking at the price tag printed on the neck of the bottle. The slicing and packing of the loaf of bread that I had asked for, was taking some time and I could not stand this ignorance from their part. So i calmed myself down, politely called one of them and explained that they are paying 50% more for their drink.





For the news: http://post.jagran.com/coca-cola-lowers-price-of-200ml-coke-bottle-to-rs8-1329391820


That guy looked a the price tag and told the other one that I was right. I was happy momentarily and to my horror, the other one said that its ok and that they shouldn't ask the shopkeeper about it. They had their drink and vanished. I had a talk with that shopkeeper about this and he told me that generally the bottle comes with an MRP tag of Rs 10per piece and they sell it at Rs 12 per piece and he did not notice that the MRP had dropped by Rs 2! ignorant shopkeeper? Good for him!!! Then I asked him "WHY 2 RS extra?" he replied...."I am chilling the bottle". So, people, what does MRP inclusive of all taxes mean?


I am still unable to digest this that I thought of punching my keys rather than punching those faces!

Who SHOULD save this Nation?

JAI HIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment